Welcome to PMI Tunisia Volunteer Portal!
Get Involved ... Make a Difference ... Be a Volunteer
Thank you for showing an interest to volunteer your time, skills, and effors to be an active member of the chapter's Board of Directors or of one of our standing committees.
What We Do
Tunisia Chapter focuses on creating educational and professional opportunities for the benefit of the chapter members. The overall success and reputation of the chapter in the community and with our members is only achievable through the efforts of our volunteer members. The dedication and commitment of our volunteers enable us to continue to be successful.
We are always in need for volunteers to join our team as the Chapter continues to grow and broaden its services to our member community. You can volunteer through participation on the leadership team (Board of Directors) or on one of the team committees.
Reasons to Volunteer
- Opportunity to effect change and to initiate improvements
- Personal and professional growth that you will gain by sharing your talents and giving back to the chapter
- Opportunity to work with other professional project managers from many organizations across Tunisia
- Great social events (conferences, seminars, certification training, recognition programs, dinner meetings, etc.)
- Knowledge that what you are doing will impact professionals and organizations in Tunisia for years to come
- Opportunity for expanding your leadership skills
- and of course earn PDUs while doing it.
Details will be published soon.