Benefits of PMI and Tunisia Chapter Membership
Whether you are new to Project Management or you are an experienced veteran of the industry, membership in Project Management Institute makes you stand out from the crowd. PMI membership signifies that you are:
- Dedicated to best practices in project management
- Committed to successful results
- Enthusiastic about quality, productivity and return on investment
PMI membership indicates your professional values and aspirations. It also provides tangible benefits that include: members-only services and discounts, complimentary publications, continuing education opportunities and more. Please visit the PMI Global Web site for more information on the great benefit of membership in PMI.
The following is a summary of the main benefits of becoming a member of PMI Tunisia Chapter.
- Advocacy and outreach: As does PMI globally, Tunisia Chapter is constantly acting as a strong advocate for the advancement of the project management profession within our country; reaching out to university faculty and students studying project management, those new to the profession, seasoned practitioners, government ofﬁcials, media outlets, and executives in a position to implement project management practices in their organizations.
- Individual and corporate volunteering: Volunteer opportunities within the chapter to serve, hone leadership skills and to contribute in the promotion of project management within the community.
- Networking: Chapter program meetings provide an excellent opportunity to network with industry peershaving years of project management expertise across numerous industries.
- Professional Development:
- Interaction with third party experts: Local seminars, meeting and courses that allow practitioners to acquire professional development units (PDU) to further knowledge and experience in the project management discipline.
- Industry Recognition of Organizational Excellence in Project Management: Active chapter committee to assist businesses in nominating local projects for PMI's Project of the Year award.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER!
Please create join us though this link keep your email address and other pertinent information current with PMI headquarters. With your contact information, we can then update you on PMI Tunisia Chapter meetings and other events available to our members.
Feel free to email our new member orientation contact person at email@example.com with any questions about the chapter.
We Hope to see you at the next event and thank you for your interest in joining Project Management Institute and the Chapter – the organization of choice for project management professionals in Tunisia.